CONDITIONS OF HIRE AND USAGE OF BINS FOR ALL CUSTOMERS
- Payment is required on day of service, either by credit card, cash or cheque.
- Prices quoted include dumping of up to 500kg on 2m³ skips, 1 Tonne on 4.5m³ skip bins and 2 tonne on all larger bins, with extra charges applying for loads over these weights. Any extra charges incurred to be paid for within seven days of invoice date.
- Contaminated materials or other hazardous or EPA prescribed wastes, including TYRES, BATTERIES, LIQUIDS AND TV’S must not be placed in bin. ASBESTOS by prior arrangement only.
- To indemnify the owner of bin against any liability for damages caused to any driveway, pavement, path, kerbing or other surfaces as a result of the function performed.
- The owner of the bin will not accept any responsibility for any injury to person or persons, or damage to property belonging to the customer or any other person, arising out of the use of the service, however such injury or damage was caused.
- Bins must not be overloaded – i.e. level of waste must not go higher than lip of bin, green waste loads must be able to be tarped. Please make sure that you have loaded bin so that waste does not move about while being transported. OVERLOADED BINS WILL NOT BE TRANSPORTED.
- The placement of the bin to the customer’s verbal or written instructions, at the time of placement or his or her order, will constitute the customer’s acceptance of these conditions should the customer be absent from the premises at the time of delivery of the bin.